How do I write a letter of permission for a child to travel?
To whom it may concern; I/We, [Full Name of both parents, if applicable], am/are the [lawful guardian(s), parental authority] of my/our son, [Child’s Full Name], born on [DOB], passport number [passport number and expiration date], traveling to [Location], to travel under the supervision of the [Name of Airline] staff.
How do you write a letter of consent for a child to travel with grandparents?
I/We (insert name of parent or parents) consent to allow my child/children (insert names and ages of children) to travel with their grandparents (insert names of grandparents) to (insert general travel destination or destinations) during the period from (insert date of departure) to (insert date of return).
Who can witness a child travel consent form?
The parent or legal guardian who has custody of the child must give permission for the child to travel alone or with another parent, family member, or adult. If the child is traveling alone, the Child Travel Consent form should be signed by both parents or legal guardians who have custody of the child. 3.
How do I write a letter of permission for travel?
- Maintain a formal professional tone.
- State reason for your request of the travel permission.
- Avoid misunderstandings or confusion by using proper grammar and spellings.
- Present a strong case or reason for seeking approval.
- Give detailed points and facts on the nature of her visit and time of stay.