Can I use my Bank of America Card internationally?
Whenever possible, use your ATM or debit card at one of our international partner ATMs. If you use a non-partner ATM, you may be charged fees by both Bank of America and the ATM operator. An international transaction fee of 3% will apply when converting your currency.
Is Bank of America travel rewards a good card?
The Verdict: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is a very good option for people with excellent credit who want to reduce the cost of travel without paying an annual fee. The Bank of America Travel Rewards card’s points keep on coming, at a rate of 1.5 per $1 spent on all purchases, all the time.
How do I avoid foreign transaction fees?
Here are five ways to dodge foreign transaction fees and international ATM fees.
- Get a Credit Card Without a Foreign Transaction Fee.
- Open a Bank Account That Doesn’t Charge Foreign Fees.
- Exchange Currency Before Traveling.
- Avoid Using Foreign ATMs.
- Find out if Your Bank Has a Foreign Partner.
- Bottom Line.