Best travel credit cards
|Category||Credit Card||Estimated Rewards Earned After 5 Years|
|Winner||American Express® Gold Card||$2,719|
|Runner-Up||Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card||$2,431|
|Best for Luxury Travel||Chase Sapphire Reserve®||$2,755|
|Best for Low Interest||TD First Class℠ Visa Signature® Credit Card||$2,403|
2 more rows
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
Best travel credit cards of April 2020
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best sign-up bonus.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card: Best for everyday use.
- Discover it® Miles: Best for earning miles.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card: Best for airline rewards.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: Best for annual travel credits.
What is the best credit card for airline miles?
BEST AIRLINE REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Mastercard® Black Card™
- Discover it® Miles.
- American Express® Gold Card.
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard. ®
- American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp℠ Card.
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card.
Are travel rewards credit cards worth it?
Travel credit cards can help you earn discounted flights, hotel stays, car rentals and more. With big signup bonuses, competitive reward rates and travel benefits, they can be very tempting. However, these cards may come with expensive annual fees and high APRs, so you’ll want to find one worth its cost.