What is the best suitcase for business travel?
The 9 Best Carry-On Luggage for Business Travel in 2020
- Best Overall: Away The Carry-On.
- Best Value: Travelpro Platinum Elite Carry-On.
- Best Duffel: Dagne Dover Medium Landon Carryall.
- Best Backpack: Herschel Travel Backpack.
- Best Underseater: Samsonite Solyte Deluxe Underseat Carry-On.
- Best Smart Luggage: Arlo Skye The Zipper Carry-On Max.
- Best Style: Calpak Ambeur Carry-On.
What is the best travel garment bag?
The Best Garment Bags for Wrinkle-free Travel
- WallyBags 45-inch Extra Capacity Garment Bag with Pockets.
- Samsonite Lineate Duet Wheeled Garment Bag.
- Tumi Alpha 3 Travel Garment Cover.
- Briggs & Riley Baseline Compact Garment Bag.
- AmeriLeather Wheeled Leather Garment Bag.
- Piel 40-inch Elite Garment Carrier.
Can you take a suit carrier as hand luggage?
In many cases, the airlines allow garment bags with dimensions up to 57 x 54 x 15 cm. However, most airlines only allow you to bring one large piece of hand luggage on board, so you usually have to choose either a suit bag (usually called garment bag) OR a trolley/backpack.
Are garment bags worth it?
What I realized was that a good garment bag, especially one with a shoulder strap, could fill a luggage niche right between a roller bag and a weekend duffel. That is, it could carry about two nights’ worth of clothes, like a weekend bag, but keep them largely unwrinkled, like a suit-optimized roller bag.