Where should I travel in October in USA?
- When it comes to autumn travel, there’s so much more to experience than simply fall foliage — though that is lovely too!
- Portland, Maine.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (Or The Twin Cities)
- Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Chicago, Illinois.
- Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Denver, Colorado.
- New Orleans, Louisiana.
Where should I travel in October?
Here are our top 25 places to visit in October.
- Darjeeling, India. Temperature: 17°C high; 10°C low.
- Vienna, Austria. Temperature: 15°C high; 5°C low.
- Churchill, Canada. Temperature: 1°C high; -5°C low.
- Japanese Alps, Japan. Temperature: 20°C high; 9°C low.
- Atacama Desert, Chile.
- ROME, ITALY.
- THE LAKE DISTRICT, UK.
Which is the best country to visit in October?
Some of the best countries to visit during the month of October are Turkey, Portugal, Italy, Croatia, Mauritius, Bhutan and France among others.
Where is warm in USA in October?
West: There’s a wide range of daily high temperatures across the West in October, from the mid-60s F in Denver to 80 F in Las Vegas and the upper-70s F in Los Angeles. But the sun will be with you just about anywhere you are. Southwest: It’s still hot in Phoenix in October, with the average high a very warm 87 F.