Which is the best Caribbean island to visit?
The best island in the Caribbean is Barbados if you’re all about beaches, Jamaica if you’re looking for reggae-esque Bob Marley vibes and St Lucia if you want plenty of stunning national parks.
Where is the safest place to travel in the Caribbean?
So, which Caribbean islands are safest?
- Barbados. Considered one of the safest Caribbean islands for families, Barbados is an independent British Commonwealth nation and welcomes around 1 million visitors each year.
- The Virgin Islands.
- Turks and Caicos.
What is the most beautiful island in the Caribbean?
St. Lucia. Widely considered one of the most beautiful of the Caribbean islands, St. Lucia has long been a popular spot for honeymooners.
What are the safest Caribbean islands 2019?
So, what are the safest Caribbean islands to visit.
- The British Virgin islands. The BVI.
- The Cayman islands. The Cayman islands.
- Bonaire. Bonaire.
- Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua and Barbuda.
- Martinique. Martinique.
- Barbados. Barbados.
- Anguilla. Anguilla.
- The Turks and Caicos. The Turks and Caicos.
What is the most dangerous Caribbean island?
The most dangerous Caribbean islandsOn the basis of crime rates, some of the least safe Caribbean Islands to visit include Puerto Rico, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago. As we noted though, most crime in the Caribbean is an internal problem and is linked to inner-city areas well away from tourist resorts.
What Caribbean island has the best beaches?
Top 10 Caribbean Beaches
- Eagle Beach, Aruba. With miles of clean shores, tranquil waters and picture-perfect weather year-round, Aruba sees its fair share of tourism.
- Trunk Bay, St. John.
- Crane Beach, Barbados.
- Palominos Island, Puerto Rico.
- Philipsburg, St Maarten.
- Nassau, Bahamas.
- Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.
- Harrismith Beach, Barbados.