Where should I travel in July 2020?
- 2.1 The Caribbean.
- 2.2 Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- 2.3 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 2.4 Cancun, Mexico.
- 2.5 Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2.6 Cartagena, Colombia.
- 2.7 Quito, Ecuador.
- 2.8 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Where is the cheapest place to vacation in July?
10 Cheapest Destinations for Flights in June, July, August
- Boston, MA. This great American city is not just cheap, it’s a treasure trove of history.
- Denver, CO. Denver, also known as the Mile High City, is an adventure hub.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL. Fort Lauderdale is so much more than just beaches!
- Seattle, WA.
- Cancun, MX.
- Dublin, Ireland.
- Paris, France.
- London, England.
Where is cool in July?
Iceland. Iceland maintains a pretty nice chill throughout the year, with average July temperatures in the southern part of the country around 50 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
Where should I go on vacation in July?
The Best Places to Go in July
- Cartagena, Colombia. Getty Images.
- Lake Como, Italy. Courtesy.
- French Polynesia. Getty Images.
- Kenya, East Africa. Getty Images.
- Zurich, Switzerland. Getty Images.
- Baden-Baden, Germany. Getty Images.
- Mount Hutt, New Zealand. Getty Images.
- Quebec, Canada. Getty Images.
Where should I go on holiday in July?
THESE ARE THE BEST HOLIDAY DESTINATIONS IN JULY
- FLORIDA. Sunshine Status: Average temperature 33°C, 10 sunshine hours a day.
- CANCUN. Sunshine Status: Average temperature 28°C, 11 sunshine hours a day.
- GREECE AEGEAN ISLANDS. Sunshine Status: Average temperature 30°C, 13 sunshine hours a day.
- SPANISH COSTAS.