Where should I travel in October in USA?
- When it comes to autumn travel, there’s so much more to experience than simply fall foliage — though that is lovely too!
- Portland, Maine.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (Or The Twin Cities)
- Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Chicago, Illinois.
- Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Denver, Colorado.
- New Orleans, Louisiana.
Where is the best place to vacation in October?
The 8 Best Beaches to Visit in October
- Browne’s Beach, Barbados.
- Playa de la Tejita, Canary Islands, Spain.
- Driftwood Beach, Jekyll Island, Georgia.
- Pfeiffer Beach, Big Sur, California.
- Isle of Palms Beach, South Carolina.
- Taharu’u Beach, Papara, Tahiti.
Where should I go in the fall in USA?
17 of the Most Spectacular Places Across the U.S. for Fall Colors
- Door County, Wisconsin. Credit: bradleypjohnson via Flickr.
- Bar Harbor, Maine.
- New Hampshire’s Lakes Region.
- Vermont’s Green Mountains.
- Western Connecticut’s Litchfield Hills.
- The Berkshires in Massachusetts.
- Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia.
- West Virginia.
Where is warm in October in USA?
Lake Tahoe, Nevada and CaliforniaThis part of the Sierra Nevada Mountains will still register a balmy 76 degrees on average, but the tourist trap is sparse in October. The hiking this time of year is perfect and pristine.