What time of year is Disney World least crowded?
The busiest times of year are during the holiday periods, school breaks, most of the summer vacation, and weekends year-round. The least-crowded times to visit Disney World are during January and early February (the height of winter) and just after school starts in early September through mid-November.
What is the best month to go to Disney World?
The BEST times to go to Walt Disney World are:
- Mid-November through mid-December (except the week of Thanksgiving).
- Second week of January through mid-February.
- First three weeks of May.
- Late August and entire month of September (even Labor Day weekend).
What is the cheapest month to go to Disney?
Here are the dates that are overall the cheapest times to stay at a Disney World resort hotel in 2020:
- January 2nd – 8th.
- January 12th – 16th.
- January 20th – February 12th.
- August 23rd – September 12th.
- October 25th – November 4th.
- November 8th – 20th.
- November 28th – December 5th.
Is 2020 a good year to visit Disney World?
March 2020 is the important date, as that’s when Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway debuts. March is also a good time for crowds and decent time for weather if you’re looking to visit sooner rather than later and aren’t interested in the holiday season.