When should I go to Asia?
When’s the best time to visit Southeast Asia?
- When to go: April to October. Temperatures average 24-30°C and the weather is mostly dry.
- When to go: January to March and June to September.
- When to go: January to October.
- See our latest deals on flights to Thailand.
- See all our latest deals for Asia holidays.
When should I backpack Southeast Asia?
The best time of the year to visit Southeast Asia is from November to April, when temperatures are more mild. This is the regions high season too. However, temperatures vary drastically in this region. It may be mild in Thailand in January and hot in Malaysia but in Northern Vietnam, it’s cold!
What is the best time to travel to Vietnam and Cambodia?
Overall, the best time of year to visit Vietnam and Cambodia is from December to March with a quite pleasant weather throughout the countries.
Which country in Southeast Asia should I visit?
From temples to tropical rainforests, here are the top ten places to visit in Southeast Asia – as voted for by you.
- Luang Prabang, Laos.
- Bohol, the Philippines.
- Borneo, Malaysia.
- Ko Samui, Thailand.
- Bali, Indonesia.
- Sa Pa, Vietnam.
- Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Bagan, Myanmar.