How to pair your iPhone to Dodge Bluetooth® and Uconnect®
All Dodge vehicles now come equipped with the Dodge0Uconnecte system, which allows you to connect your smartphone to select apps and features, as well as connect your iPhone to the available Bluetoothe for hands-free calling.
Instructions for Paring your iPhone to Dodge Uconnect® and Bluetooth®
Visit our vehicle-auction-site to learn more about Dodge’s Uconnect system, which is designed to provide you with exactly what you want and need in terms of security, safety, and information. To learn more about the connected car platform that’s built into your Dodge vehicle, visit our vehicle-auction-site.
Uconnect Bluetooth Quick Paring Guide
To use while driving, simply press the 0Uconnect0phone button on your Dodge vehicle’s steering wheel and enter a four-digit PIN number that appears on the Uconnecte touchscreen. Your phone is now connected and ready for hands-free calling.
Why is my Dodge Journey bluetooth not working?
If your 2012 Dodge Journey’s bluetooth stops working, your device will be unable to connect to Uconnect. Locate the interior fuse box on the passenger side under the glovebox, then delete the “Dodge Journey” from your phone’s available wireless options and search for the connection again.
How do I set up Uconnect in my Dodge Journey?
How do I get Uconnectu00ae to work?
- When prompted, say u201csetupu201d and u201cphone pairing.u201d
- When prompted about what you want to do, say u201cPair a phone.u201d
- Enter the default PIN numberu2014either 0000 or the number specified in your owner’s manual.
Does the 2009 Dodge Journey have bluetooth?
The good The 2009 Dodge Journey’s MyGig hard-drive navigation and music storage option is a top-notch system that includes a rear-seat entertainment screen, Bluetooth phone compatibility, USB input, and a rearview camera.
Does my 2020 Dodge Journey have Bluetooth?
The base multimedia system in the Journey is a 4.3-inch touchscreen with only basic audio features, while Crossroad models have an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity.
How do you fix Uconnect Bluetooth?
There are a few reasons why your Uconnect system won’t connect to your phone properly.
- Use a Uconnect-compatible phone.
- Check your phone’s Bluetooth version.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Turn on the car stereo and enter the Bluetooth pairing code.
- Pair the mobile phone with Uconnect.
How do you reset Bluetooth on a Dodge Journey?
All you have to do is press and hold the volume up and tune buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds. You will hear a beep and the screen will go black, then come back on after about 20 seconds.
What to do if Uconnect is not working?
Remove the battery (if removable u2013 see your phone’s owner’s manual) and perform a hard reset in the phone. Delete the pairing history in your phone and Uconnectu00ae system, which is usually found in the phone’s Bluetoothu00ae settings. Verify you are selecting “Uconnect” in the discovered Bluetooth devices on your phone.
Is there a free version of Uconnect?
The Uconnect system that is built into your vehicle is free with the cost of your car, but there is a monthly subscription fee if you want to use Uconnect Access, which will give you access to a variety of features such as 911 Calls.
How do I activate Uconnect?
Follow these simple steps to activate your service:
- Press the Assist button on your rearview mirror.
- Press the activate button on the Touchscreen, then the Customer Care Button.
- Speak with an agent who will get you started.
- Push the Assist button on your rearview mirror from inside your vehicle.
What devices are compatible with Uconnect?
To use Via Mobile apps, pair your smartphone to Uconnect using the Bluetooth (BT) Hands Free Profile, which you can find at UconnectPhone.com. Once you’ve confirmed that your smartphone is compatible with Uconnect, pair it to Uconnect using the Bluetooth (BT) Hands Free Profile.
How do I reset Uconnect?
UConnectu00ae Reset in Five Easy Steps
- Ensure your vehicle is in park and in “Run” mode.
- Press and hold the volume and tuner knob buttons at the same time.
- Hold the knobs down for 10 u2013 20 seconds.
- The screen should flash your vehicle’s brand name and then go dark after holding down the knobs.
How do I pair my phone with Uconnect?
How to Make a Phone Connection to Uconnect
- Press your vehicle’s Uconnect button.
- After the voice prompt, say “setup” and then “phone pairing.”
- Say “pair a phone,” then enter your UConnect system’s four-digit PIN (found in your vehicle’s manual).
- Say “yes” to confirm your PIN.
Are there any recalls on the 2009 Dodge Journey?
NHTSA has issued 7 safety recalls for 2009 Dodge Journey vehicles. Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2009-2016 Dodge Journey vehicles that were manufactured between July 31, 2007, and November 12, 2016. Chrysler’s number for this recall is S08.