How Can A U.S. Permanent Resident Get A Travel History?

When seeking for citizenship in the United States, it is typical for individuals to submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in order to get their travel history information (Application for Naturalization, Form N-400).Please keep in mind that the USCIS N-400 Form (Application for Naturalization) only asks you to report your time spent outside the United States within the previous five years.

In most cases, you may obtain information about your trip history in your official passport’s information section. Simply look at the passport page for date stamps from the various travels and make a note of them. However, it is possible that you do not have your passport or that you do not have any known records.

How do I Find my travel history in the US?

To view your trip history in the United States online, you will need the following information: When you have this information, you may begin your investigation into your travel history in the United States.What is the best way to obtain entry and departure dates in the United States?1.Go to the webpage of the United States Customs and Border Protection (USCBP).2.Select ″Need a history of your journey and departures″ from the drop-down menu.

  1. 3.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *