How much do travel bloggers make?
Once established, your travel blog itself may earn $3,000 – $5,000 / month, but if you’ve broadened your horizons and started working on other income streams like freelance writing, content creation, social media management and consulting services, you can double or triple this figure.
How do I become a travel blogger and make money?
How to Make Money with a Travel Blog: My Top 10 Tips
- Use your blog as a resume to get freelance writing work.
- Work as a virtual assistant for other blogs.
- Get into affiliate marketing.
- Place ads.
- Sell your photos.
- Monetize videos.
- Work on paid campaigns.
- Develop your own products.
Do bloggers make money?
How Much Money Can You Make Blogging? Bloggers are making money in all kinds of ways. Successful bloggers can make over 7-figures/year, while other bloggers might be generating no income at all. A goal that many bloggers tell you to shoot for is $2,000/month in recurring income within one year.
How do I start a career as a travel blogger?
Here are some things you can do about that.
- Learn some SEO techniques. The most important thing you can do for your blog is to create great content.
- Become part of the travel blogging community.
- Get known for something.
- Invest in your product.
- Write guest posts.
- Attend conferences and travel shows.