How much money do I need to travel around the world?
For the sake of argument, let’s average a comfortable RTW year-long trip at $24,000. If you break that down monthly, a Round the World trip will cost one person around $2,000 per month, taking everything into consideration.
How much money do I need to travel the world for 2 years?
So, how much does it cost to travel the world for 2 years? If we add the figures from our first year of travels we get a total of USD 54,047, an average of USD 75.05 per day for both of us. Or if you prefer, USD 37,02 per person per day.
How can I travel the world for cheap?
Travel For Cheap: 7 Ways To See The World For Less
- Decide what you need—and what you can live without.
- Join a travel rewards program.
- Do your research to find the lowest airfare.
- Find a free place to stay.
- List your space with airbnb.
- Curb your dining expenses by cooking at home.
- Be flexible with a last-minute deal.
Is traveling the world worth it?
As for whether it’s ‘worth it’, this depends on what you consider valuable. Travel is just physically moving yourself from one place to another. You travel when you move around one city, discovering new things as you go. It’s not necessary to grow solely through booking an around-the-world trip.