How much money can you make from a travel blog?
Once established, your travel blog itself may earn $3,000 – $5,000 / month, but if you’ve broadened your horizons and started working on other income streams like freelance writing, content creation, social media management and consulting services, you can double or triple this figure.
How do travel bloggers get paid?
However if you do it right, your blog can become a real job, and a resource that helps others at the same time:
- Use your blog as a resume to get freelance writing work.
- Work as a virtual assistant for other blogs.
- Get into affiliate marketing.
- Place ads.
- Sell your photos.
- Monetize videos.
- Work on paid campaigns.
How do I start a 2020 blog?
Your Guide to Starting a Travel Blog in 2020
- Choose a name for your blog. At the core of a good travel blog is a good name that immediately shows your readers what your website is about.
- Purchase the Domain and Hosting.
- Install WordPress.
- Choose a Theme.
- Create great content.
- Monetize your blog.
- Grow your Audience.
How do I become a travel blogger with no money?
Get paid to travel – become a travel blogger
- Start with your passion.
- Put some thought into your design.
- Identify your audience.
- Don’t get bogged down in the technical stuff.
- Social media.
- Be knowledgable and research.
- Work with the suitable brands.