It held me accountable
I made the decision early on to post everything I ate, whether it was on plan or considered junk food, because it held me accountable for what I put into my body every day and helped me stay on track more often than not.
It kept me from getting bored with my food choices
It’s not difficult to find other people who live the same way you do.
It inspired me to see others’ progress
There’s no shame in comparing yourself to other fitness and weight-loss bloggers; rather than being discouraged, use their experiences to fuel your own.
It provided a community of other people on the same journey
Hearing about your journey to get fit and lose weight is boring to your friends and family, so I found an Instagram community that allowed me to talk about it to my heart’s content with people who were actually interested in the discussion because they were on the same path as me.
It helped me recognize my progress when it felt like I wasn’t making any
I often looked back at old photos of myself during my weight loss journey to see how far I’d come.
How do I file a weight loss journey?
How to Keep Track of Your Weight-Loss Progress
- It’s selfie time. If you’ve been avoiding selfies, now is the time to embrace them!
- Speed up the process. If you’re having trouble losing weight, talk to your doctor about having phentermine prescribed to you.
How do you make money starting fitness on Instagram?
As a fitness enthusiast, I’m going to show you some of the best ways to get started on Instagram.
- Practice Influencer Marketing-
- Create Unique Fitness Content-
- Use Relevant Hashtags-
- Interact With Your Peers-
- Contact Sponsors-
- List of Famous Fitness Brands Open To Sponsorship On Instagram-
How do you get a good fitness on Instagram?
Our 15-Step Instagram Marketing Guide for Fitness Professionals is as follows:
- Fill out your profile.
- Post high-quality photos and videos.
- Find your aesthetic.
- Find the best editing apps.
- Post before and after photos.
- Use relevant hashtags.
- Tag people!
How do you start a fit journey?
6 Tips from a Personal Trainer on How to Begin Your Own Fitness Journey
- Make a commitment to yourself.
- Make a vision board.
- Begin small: Do 10 jumping jacks and 10 squats.
- Remind yourself that something is always better than nothing.
- Don’t be concerned about weights.
- Be more aware of your movement and thoughts throughout the day.
Do weight loss blogs make money?
Obviously, there are many products launched every month in the weight loss niche, particularly Ayurvedic and Herbal Products, so if you run blogs about losing weight, you will almost certainly receive work writing paid reviews on your blogs if you work regularly, so this can be considered a great money making business.
How do I monetize my weight loss?
Here are a few ways that niche blogging can pay off for you.
- Selling your own products such as eBooks, cheat sheets, video tutorials, and so on.
- Selling affiliate products in the weight loss industry.
- Using ads such as AdSense, Infolinks, Media.net, and so on.
How much money does 10k Instagram followers make?
According to a recent survey, these accounts can earn up to $88.00 per post if they have 10,000 followers.
Who is the highest paid fitness influencer?
Simeon Panda, the highest-paid health and fitness influencer, earns an estimated $17.5 million per year across Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok (based on cost per impressions), potentially totaling $140 million over the course of his social media career.
Do Instagram fitness models get paid?
As a general rule, you can expect to be paid $10-$15 per thousand Instagram followers, which means that if you have 15,000 followers, you can expect to be paid $150-$225 per post.
How do you make a killer on Instagram bio?
Here’s how to write a fantastic Instagram bio for your company.
- Show some personality in your Instagram bio.
- Add hashtags. Another way to spice up your Instagram bio is to include hashtags.
- Play around with emojis.
- Include a clear call-to-action.
What is a good bio for Instagram?
Instagram bios that work
- I love creating a life.
- Simplicity is the key to happiness.
- Be a warrior in a world of worriers.
- We have tomorrows for a reason.
- I practice what I post.
- She turned her can’t into can and her dreams into plans.
- Creating my own sunshine.
What are 10 steps to a home based fitness regime?
10 Steps to a Successful Workout Program at Home
- Choose a fitness program and a balanced nutrition plan.
- Plan Out Your Food.
- Prepare Your Food.
- Track Your Progress.
- Eat Right for Your Body.
- Connect DAILY With Others on a Similar Journey.
How can I enjoy my fitness journey?
Here are a few things I’ve learned over the years about learning to enjoy our fitness journey:
- Stop overthinking.
- Forget everything.
- Don’t compare.
- Remember WHY you move.
- Make movement a habit outside of exercise.
- Don’t forget to have fun!