You won’t require Nook Mile Tickets in order to go to the islands of other players in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, therefore the method of getting there will be a little bit less complicated. Speak to Orville after you have reached a point in the game when you have access to the Airport, and then pick the ″I want to fly!″ option from the menu that appears.
The steps you need to do in order to go to other islands in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Proceed to the Terminal located in the building housing Resident Services
- You may get 2,000 Nook Miles by purchasing a Nook Mile Ticket.
- Make your way to the airport
- Talk to Orville about it
- Check the box next to Use Nook Miles Ticket
- Visit the brand-new, completely arbitrary island