There are no restrictions on travel for U.S.
Reconsider travel due to crime.
Both violent and non-violent crime are common throughout Mexico state.
Use caution in areas outside of the frequented tourist areas, although petty crime occurs frequently in tourist areas as well.
Is it safe to travel to Mexico right now?
Generally, Mexico is a safe place to travel. The country is artsy, colorful, and full of incredible eats. However, like most places around the world, Mexico has seen cases of coronavirus.
Is it safe to travel to Cancun Mexico right now?
Yes, Cancun is safe!I will say it again that many popular European destinations fall under the same travel warning but they do not have the same stigma that Mexico has when it comes to crime. DO NOT allow the U.S. media to shape your thoughts and views of Cancun because they are not only misleading but wrong!
Where should you avoid in Mexico?
The 12 Most Dangerous Cities in Mexico to Avoid at All Costs
- Mazatlan. The State Department has warned citizens about traveling to this region.
- Reynosa. Many people travel through Reynosa, Mexico, to get to the U.S. | John Moore/ Getty Images.
- Tepic. The U.S. government doesn’t want its citizens to visit Tepic.
- Ciudad Obregón.
- Ciudad Juarez.
- Ciudad Victoria.
Is Cancun Safe 2020?
Know that Cancun is safe and keep these numbers in mind when planning your vacation for 2020. Cancun is safer than most of America’s biggest cities and you are not worried about traveling within the U.S. You take road trips with the family to cities like St.
What is the deadliest city in Mexico?
List of cities by murder rate
46 more rows
What should I avoid in Cancun?
10 Travel Mistakes to Avoid in Cancun
- Exchanging money at the airport.
- Choosing your hotel by price alone.
- Taking a taxi at the airport.
- Buying everything at the listed price.
- Drinking water from the faucet.
- Booking tours from stand-alone tour guides.
- Visiting during Spring Break.
- Only packing beachwear.
What parts of Mexico are dangerous?
To see 10 dangerous cities in Mexico you should avoid visiting, keep reading!
- 3 Tijuana.
- 4 Culiacán.
- 5 Uruapan.
- 6 Tepic.
- 7 Coatzacoalcos.
- 8 Acapulco.
- 9 Celaya.
- 10 Ciudad Juárez. Ciudad Juárez is a city located in the northern part of Mexico, close to El Paso, Texas.
Is Riviera Maya Safe 2020?
By taking the same basic precautions as you would traveling anywhere (including metropolitan cities in the US), Cancun and the Riviera Maya is safe for you and your family. To put it frankly, the Mexican government will not let millions of dollars slip through their net because the most popular locations aren’t safe.