Are there any luxury trains in the USA?
Luxury Train Travel USA: Like the Olden DaysAmerica’s Trains Inc is offering guests the same luxury travel and private rail cars that used to be reserved for only the wealthiest of Americans.
according to the company website, you can travel between many popular cities including NYC and Montreal.
What is the best train ride in the USA?
America’s best train journeys, ranked
- Amtrak’s Coast Starlight. Route: Seattle – Portland – Los Angeles.
- Amtrak’s Empire Builder. Route: Chicago – St.
- Amtrak’s California Zephyr.
- Amtrak’s Southwest Chief.
- Grand Canyon Railway.
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.
- Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad.
- Alaska Railroad’s Coastal Classic.
Which Amtrak route is most scenic?
The 6 Most Scenic Amtrak Train Routes
- Adirondack: New York City to Montreal. Photo Courtesy of Lake Placid Region via Flickr.
- Sunset Limited: New Orleans to Los Angeles.
- Empire Builder: Chicago to Portland or Seattle.
- Coast Starlight: Seattle to Los Angeles.
- 5. California Zephyr: Chicago to San Francisco.
- Pacific Surfliner: San Luis Obispo to San Diego.
Is there a train that goes up the East Coast?
America by Rail (americabyrail.com) offers several tours of the East Coast originating from Florida. A train ride up the East Coast culminates with a visit to several Philadelphia historic sites, including the Liberty Hall, Independence Hall and Betsy Ross’ home.