Best no-annual-fee travel credit cards
|Category||Credit card||Estimated rewards earned after five years|
|Winner||Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||$2,120|
|Runner-Up||Discover it® Miles||$1,991|
|Best Welcome Bonus||Uber Credit Card||$1,798|
|Best for Hotels||Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||$1,699|
1 more row
What credit cards have no annual fee?
BEST NO-ANNUAL-FEE CASH-BACK REWARDS CARDS
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer.
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card.
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express.
- Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Discover it® Cash Back.
- Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
Best travel credit cards of April 2020
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best sign-up bonus.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card: Best for everyday use.
- Discover it® Miles: Best for earning miles.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card: Best for airline rewards.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: Best for annual travel credits.
Is it worth it to get a travel credit card?
Travel credit cards can help you earn discounted flights, hotel stays, car rentals and more. With big signup bonuses, competitive reward rates and travel benefits, they can be very tempting. However, these cards may come with expensive annual fees and high APRs, so you’ll want to find one worth its cost.
Does credit one have a card with no annual fee?
You will only have a $0 annual fee if you have excellent credit. On the rewards front, cardholders get just 1% cash back on gas and grocery purchases. Even the worst rewards credit cards today will typically give people 1% back on all purchases.