Can you put a SD card in a LG journey?
Is there an SD card slot on the LG Journey? Yes, the LG Journey has expandable storage, and you can add a microSD card with up to 32GB of storage.
Which way do you insert SD card?
Installing a microSD card is as easy as pushing the pin into the small hole in the tray, then placing the microSD card in the appropriate spot on the tray, then sliding the tray back into the phone, making sure it’s the right way up.
Where is the SIM card on a LG journey?
Note: You’ll need the SIM ejection tool that came with your phone to release the SIM card tray, which you can do by inserting the ejection tool into the hole on the slot and sliding the tray out.
How do you open the SD card slot on an LG?
Hold the phone up to your face, with the top panel facing you, and insert the tip of the tray eject tool into the tray eject hole next to the microSD card.
Can you put a SD card in a LG L322DL?
Follow these steps to insert a microSD card: Locate the microSD card slot on the edge of your device, and arrange the microSD card so that the gold contacts face down on the tray.
How do I add storage to my LG journey?
My phone’s storage is full. LG JourneyTM LTE (L322DL) – SIMPLE Mobile
- Find the microSD card slot on the edge of your device and insert the ejection tool into the hole.
- Place the microSD card in the tray with the gold contacts facing down.
- Slide the tray into the slot until it stops.
How do I move my internal storage to my SD card?
An SD / Memory card must be installed in order to complete these steps.
- Navigate: Apps.
- Select an option (e.g., Images, Audio, etc.).
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Select then select (check) the desired file(s).
- Tap Move.
How do I move files to my SD card?
Samsung – Android
- Tap Apps.
- Tap My Files.
- Tap Device storage.
- Navigate inside your device storage to the files you want to move to your external SD card.
- Tap MORE, then tap Edit.
- Place a check next to the files you want to move.
How do I view my SD card?
What is the location of my files on my SD or memory card?
- Access your apps from the home screen by tapping Apps or swiping up.
- Open My Files, which might be in a folder called Samsung.
- Select SD Card or External Memory.
- This is where you’ll find the files stored on your SD or memory card.
How do I get the SD card out of my LG phone?
SD card (insert/remove)
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the tray eject hole next to the microSD card. Hold the phone face up with the top panel facing you.
How do I use my SD card on my LG phone?
SD card should be inserted.
- Remove the back cover using the notch.
- Insert the microSD card as shown.
- Replace the back cover and power on the phone.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > General tab.
- Scroll to PHONE MANAGEMENT and then tap Storage.
Where is my SD card located on phone?
Most Android and Windows Phone devices come with a microSD card slot, which is usually found next to the SIM card slot on the back or side.