What is the most popular side dish at Thanksgiving?
- Holiday Stuffing. This easy recipe for Holiday Stuffing is our number one must-have Thanksgiving side dish!
- Best Mashed Potatoes Ever.
- New Green Bean Casserole.
- Sweet Potato Casserole.
- Baked Cranberry Sauce.
- Cauliflower Blossom.
- Butternut Squash Mash.
- Creamy Corn for a Crowd.
What Thanksgiving sides can be made ahead?
25 Thanksgiving Side Dishes You Can Make Ahead of Time
- Make-Ahead Mashed Potato Casserole.
- How To Make the Very Best Thanksgiving Stuffing.
- How To Make Turkey Gravy Ahead of Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Slaw.
- Baked Polenta with Greens and Gruyère.
- Gluten-Free Cornbread and Mushroom Stuffing.
- Sour Cream Balsamic Sweet Potatoes.
What goes with Thanksgiving dinner?
- Buttermilk Cornbread Stuffing with Sausage.
- Leek and Potato Gratin.
- Green Bean Salad with Red Onions.
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Roasted Chestnuts.
- Sweet Potatoes with Ancho-Maple Glaze.
- Cranberry and Dried-Cherry Sauce.
- Pumpkin Cheese Bread.
- Apple Pie with Rosemary and Honey.
How do you transport food on Thanksgiving?
Don’t leave foods in that danger zone for more than two hours. Pack cold foods for toting in an insulated cooler with ice packs. Insulated casseroles are great for transporting hot dishes. You also can wrap tightly covered hot foods in layers of newspapers or towels and transport them in insulated carriers.