Best no-annual-fee travel credit cards
|Category||Credit card||Estimated rewards earned after five years|
|Winner||Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||$2,120|
|Runner-Up||Discover it® Miles||$1,991|
|Best Welcome Bonus||Uber Credit Card||$1,798|
|Best for Hotels||Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||$1,699|
1 more row
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
Best travel credit cards of April 2020
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best sign-up bonus.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card: Best for everyday use.
- Discover it® Miles: Best for earning miles.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card: Best for airline rewards.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: Best for annual travel credits.
What credit cards have no annual fee?
Best Credit Cards With No Annual Fee:
- Wells Fargo Platinum card – Low Interest.
- Discover it® Miles – Travel.
- Discover it® Secured – Bad Credit.
- Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card – Sign-up Bonus.
- Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer – Cash Rewards.
Are travel reward cards worth it?
Travel Rewards and the Monthly BalanceThe more money you charge on a travel rewards card, the more points or miles you get. If you are able to pay off your credit card balance monthly, the travel rewards you get might be worth it. Some consumers limit their spending to one credit card and pay it off as a monthly bill.