Where is warm weather in November?
The most popular destinations in November
|Hot favourites in November|
|Abu Dhabi||29°C||7 hrs|
|Cape Verde||26°C||5.5 hrs|
|Canary Islands||22°C||4.5 hrs|
3 more rows
Where should I travel in November?
Explore sun-soaked cities and get some early Christmas shopping done with our pick of the best November city breaks.
- Marrakech, Morocco.
- Istanbul, Turkey.
- Yangon, Myanmar.
- Cinque Terre, Italy.
- Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain.
- Bali, Indonesia.
Where can I go for sun in November?
The 15 best destinations for November sun
- Malta. Max temp: 20C. Flight time from UK: 2 hours.
- Tenerife. Max temp: 21C. Flight time from UK: 4.5 hours.
- Los Angeles. Max temp: 22C. Flight time from UK: 11 hours.
- Marrakesh. Max temp: 22C. Flight time from UK: 4 hours.
- South Australia. Max temp: 24C.
- Buenos Aires. Max temp: 25C.
- Florida. Max temp: 27C.
- Cuba. Max temp: 28C.
Where is hot and cheap in November?
The Canary Islands is our top pick. The weather is fine and it’s cheap in November. Treat yourself to a hotel Tenerife, or a villa Lanzarote, or escape to one of the lesser-known islands such as La Palma and La Gomera. Even at the end of November you can expect long days of sunshine and temperatures of 22°C.