To enter Mexico with your legal status as a foreign resident of Mexico, you will need to bring along both your valid passport and your residence card (or visa sticker, if you have one). See also: Procedures for entering and exiting Mexico, as well as Expiring and expired resident permits.
What documents do I need to travel to Mexico?
- It is also a good idea for you to verify with the transportation provider or travel business that you are using to make sure that your passport and any other travel papers satisfy their criteria.
- Before you board your flight to Mexico, you are required to register on the Mexico Vuela Seguro Platform and display the corresponding QR code when you arrive at the airport.
- Registration is obligatory.
How to advance travel to Mexico with a passport?
- Because of the constraints of the online system, the option to submit your application in advance is only available to you if your passport will be valid for at least six months after the day you want to enter Mexico.
- If you want to leave the nation, you need to fill out an immigration form.
- In the event that you misplace your immigration form, you will be able to obtain a replacement copy at the immigration office located in any major airport in Mexico.
What to pack for Mexico day excursions?
Towel for Travel Made of Microfiber You should bring a microfiber travel towel with you to Mexico, whether you want to spend the day seeing the country or just relaxing by the pool. Extra Cover-Ups and Maxi Dresses I really wish I had brought along an extra cover-up or maxi dress that I could wear in the beach and pool area when I was there throughout the day.