- As a member who subscribes to RCI Weeks or RCI Points, you have access to RCI Travel®, where you may arrange travel goods and services to meet your specific requirements, such as a short weekend trip, a business trip, or additional services to supplement your RCI holiday.
- When you plan your accommodations, transportation, and other travel arrangements with RCI Travel®, you’ll save down on wasted time.
- Arrivia, Inc.
- d/b/a Our Vacation Center and/or arrivia, a Delaware Corporation with its principal place of business at 7720 N Dobson Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85256, are the entities that are responsible for the administration of the issuance and redemption of RCI Travel Packages.
- This service is provided under a contract with RCI, LLC.
- RCI expressly disclaims any and all responsibility in connection with any travel services provided by a third party.
How much are RCI extra vacations?
Because of the benefits you receive from RCI, the world is yours to discover. Getaways booked with Select Extra Vacations SM cost just $269 USD per week. GO ALL-IN ON VACATION! Gain firsthand experience of Mexico’s crystalline waters and unspoiled tropical beaches in the Caribbean. The place where mouthwatering foods and almost an unlimited supply of activities are both featured.
What is RCI in timeshare?
RCI is a vacation exchange organization that was established for the purpose of assisting timeshare owners in making the most of their timeshare investments. ″ When owners have an RCI membership, they have the ability to deposit and swap their timeshare points or weeks so that they may stay at any of the other resorts that are part of the RCI network.
What is an RCI membership?
Type of memberships through RCI: RCI Weeks and RCI Points.
What is RCI called now?
In 2010, the two businesses decided to change their name to Wyndham Exchange and Rentals. Prior to that year, both businesses continued to operate under the parent company’s name, Group RCI. However, the two businesses would still keep their unique names. RCI was a component of the division of Wyndham Worldwide into Wyndham Destinations that took place in the year 2018.
What is RCI membership?
RCI Weeks membership provides timeshare owners at RCI-affiliated resorts with the opportunity to deposit their owned week(s) into our Exchange Holiday programme – and book another of the same value (or more weeks away at resorts of a lesser value), for an exchange fee, regardless of the size of the property, location or amenities offered by the resort.
Can you book flights with RCI Points?
RCI members have the option of redeeming either 33 percent of their annual allotment of points or 25,000 points (depending on which amount is higher), with a maximum point redemption of 250,000 points. In addition, RCI points may be used for a reduction off the total cost of the flight, which is another option to cut costs and save money.
Can I join RCI without a timeshare?
Exchange vacations are RCI’s primary source of revenue; the company assists timeshare owners in exchanging their vacation ownership for stays at other connected resorts across the world. Therefore, in order to take advantage of the benefits that come with exchanging through RCI®, you will need to own a timeshare.
What brands are in RCI?
- RCI is linked with a large number of the most reputable timeshare brands in the world, including: Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Club Wyndham
- Vacation packages from Holiday Inn Club
- The Bluegreen Corporation
Is RCI owned by Marriott?
Marriott Vacations completes acquisition of ILG – rci-ventures.
How does RCI work for weeks?
RCI Weeks membership offers timeshare owners at RCI-affiliated resorts the opportunity to deposit their owned week(s) into our Exchange Vacation programme – and book another of the same value (or more weeks away at resorts of a lesser value), for an exchange fee, regardless of the size of the property, location or
How do I use RCI membership?
How To Make The Most Of Your RCI Membership With These Top Tips, Presented On RCI.com
- Spend some time on it.
- Exercise some flexibility in your search.
- Make use of resort evaluations, and also leave your own.
- Take care of your business online.
- Always keep an eye on your inbox to avoid becoming behind
- Keep in mind that the information about the resort is provided for a specific objective.
- Take careful note of the information that appears in the system.
- Be realistic
What is the exchange fee for RCI Weeks?
RCI Weeks Fees, applicable in the United States on April 25th, 2022
|Annual RCI Weeks Subscription Fees||You Save Approx. (USD)|
|Exchange Fee – Call Center/RCI.com||$259|
Are RCI Points worth it?
On average, each point earned with your RCI Credit Card is worth one penny. Therefore, the value of one hundred dollars is equivalent to ten thousand points on an RCI credit card. When compared to the value of a typical trip mile, which is around 1.10 cents, an RCI Credit Card point is worth far less.
How much does it cost to buy extra RCI Points?
How to Manage and Make Deposits with Your RCI Points
|Managing Your Points||Price|
|Points Extension (Less than or = to 30,000 points)||$95|
|Points Extension (30,001 points or more)||$135|
|Points Extension Fee (WVO Flat Rate)||$109|
|Points Rental Fee||$0.03|
What can I buy with RCI Points?
You may get a discount on hotel stays, activities, car rentals, and travel by exchanging your RCI points for those reductions. In addition to that. Your RCI Points® may be redeemed for a wide variety of experiences, including cruises, stays in rural cottages, safaris, helicopter flights in New Zealand, and more. There is an incredible variety of options!
How do I book a vacation with RCI?
To reserve your vacation, all you need to do is go to RCI.com or call the call center. The process of checking in will be different at each hotel. Some of the Vacation Homes that are structured similarly to timeshare resorts will feature a front desk and a check-in procedure that are comparable to what you are accustomed to going through.
How do I get my RCI Member ID?
You may also locate your Member ID at the very top of the Account Statement for your Weeks or Points that is emailed to you every month by us. If you are a member of Weeks, the number sequence 1234-56789 will be shown as your membership ID. If you are a Points member, the format of your Membership ID will look something like this: 1-2345678.
Why choose an RCI all-inclusive vacation?
- If you elect to go with a vacation package that includes everything, you won’t have to worry about how you’re going to pay for your meals, your accommodations, or your activities.
- For the one-time payment of a predetermined and all-inclusive fee, guests will have access to a limitless supply of all the elements that make up a restorative vacation.
- After checking into an RCI all-inclusive resort, place your valuables in the resort’s safe and then go to have a good time.