What business jobs allow you to travel the world?
Here are 10 jobs that require travel, many of which no doubt take advantage of excellent American Express Global Business Travel services.
- Retail Buyer.
- Travel Nurse.
- Sales Representative.
- Travel Agent.
- Event Coordinator.
- Flight Attendant.
- International Tour Guide.
How can I travel and make money?
Here are the best ways to earn money while traveling around the world.
- Flower, Vegetables and Fruit Picking.
- Bars / Restaurants.
- Resort or Summer Camp Work.
- Construction Work.
- Tour Guide.
- Au Pair.
Can you travel the world as a job?
Traveling the world while working on large cruise ships is an awesome way to see some pretty exotic places. Many jobs also provide plenty of vacation time to travel on your own. There are different types of positions and careers available like tour manager, ship entertainment, engineer, housekeeping, cooks, and more.
What to study if you want to travel the world?
So if you want to actually use your degree and make some serious moolah at the same time, why not consider these options instead:
- International aid & development worker.
- Marine scientist.
- Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Graphic designer.
Can I get paid to travel?
If you’re willing to do a little work along the way, you can get paid to travel, instead of paying to travel. Some gigs will cover your transportation costs or your room and board; others will pay for your entire trip, or could even send you home with more money than you started with.
How can I travel the world for free?
15 Ways to Travel the World for Free (or Even Get Paid)
- Teach Abroad. This is how my wife and I can afford to do so much traveling.
- Maximize Credit Card Rewards.
- Hostels & Other Work-Stay Options.
- Long-Term Volunteering With the Peace Corps.
- Short-Term Organized Volunteering.
- Organize Your Own Volunteer Trip.
- House-Sit or Pet-Sit.