Located on a beach with turquoise water and ancient Mayan ruins as a backdrop, the town of Tulum is a culinary and design hotspot. Tulum’s hotels push the boundaries of what’s possible in terms of beauty and design, but some of them come with jaw-dropping price tags. – To get you started, we have gathered a list of top rated hotels in Tulum with nightly rates ranging from $128 to $669.
When is the best time of year to visit Tulum?
The months of January, February, March, April, May, July, August, November, and December have the most consistently pleasant weather in Tulum. April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December are the months that offer the ideal conditions for swimming. The weather is at its most pleasant between the months of January and August.
What is the Tulum travel guide?
This complete travel guide to Tulum will cover all you need to know about traveling to Tulum, Mexico, including practical matters, what there is to do in Tulum, as well as where to stay and dine, as well as some key topics regarding sustainability.
What to do in Tulum in November?
- Due to the many celebrations and activities that take place throughout the month of November in Tulum, this is another wonderful time to visit the city.
- You won’t want to miss the world-famous Day of the Dead celebration, which is when Mexicans pay respect to the departed spirits of their loved ones.
- Even if it’s not as big of a deal as it is in Mexico City, Cancun, or Oaxaca, you can still get a feel for the community spirit at this event even if it’s taking place in Tulum.
Does it rain in Tulum in the dry season?
This, however, does not imply that it will never rain at all during the dry season. The weather in Tulum and the rest of the Riviera Maya is erratic, so you should prepare for the worse and hope for the best. However, you should always try to have a positive attitude and make the most of the positive feelings in Tulum.
What is the best month to visit Tulum?
- Between the months of February and May, when the weather is at its calmest, is the ideal time to pay a visit.
- May is the warmest month of the year, with an average daily high temperature of 36 degrees Celsius and an average minimum temperature of 23 degrees Celsius.
- December had the year’s lowest average high temperature of 28 degrees Celsius and the year’s lowest average low temperature of 20 degrees Celsius.
What is the rainy season in Tulum?
The months of June, September, and October in Tulum have the highest average rainfall totals. In most cases, the rain stops after only a little period, and the sun quickly returns afterward. It is not very common for it to stay cloudy and wet the entire day, thus it is doubtful that rainy weather would make your vacation less enjoyable.
What months are hurricane season in Tulum?
Storm Delta in the year 2020 and hurricane Wilma in the year 2005 were the most recent hurricanes to strike Cancun. You should now have a better understanding of how uncommon hurricanes are on the Yucatan Peninsula thanks to this information. The months of June through November are known as hurricane season. Hurricanes tend to move toward the west during the month of October.
Is Tulum worth visiting 2021?
Hell yeah! It is less expensive than Cancun, and it is more serene and unhurried than the island of Cozumel. It is an excellent location to use as a home base from which to explore the cenotes and the ruins, and there is always something exciting taking down at the beach or in one of the hip bars.
When should you not visit Tulum?
This little region of the Yucatán offers one of the greatest ranges of price points on Mexico’s Caribbean coast, which is not to imply that it is difficult to obtain rooms at reasonable prices during other times of the year. However, if you are concerned about crowds, the best time to visit the region is between the months of January and March.
Is Tulum too hot in May?
May is the beginning of Tulum’s rainy season, however the majority of days during this month are dry and partially sunny. The conclusion of the month signals the beginning of the rainy season. May is one of the warmest months of the year, tied for first place with August in terms of average temperature at 28 degrees Celsius and occasionally reaching 34 degrees Celsius.
How many days do you need in Tulum?
Although it is possible to see a lot in just one day or even in only 36 hours in Tulum, I would recommend spending at least three days there at the very least. In the course of these three days, you should be able to see the majority of the well-known cenotes, ruins, and beaches in the area, as well as experience Tulum’s vibrant culture and premium nightlife.
How hot is Tulum in April?
The weather in Tulum, Mexico during April. Temperatures seldom drop below 85 degrees Fahrenheit or go over 95 degrees Fahrenheit, with daily highs increasing by 2 degrees Fahrenheit to 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The average low temperature for the day climbs by 2 degrees Fahrenheit, from 65 degrees to 68 degrees, with temperatures surpassing 74 degrees Fahrenheit occurring quite occasionally.
Is it rainy in Tulum in May?
Starting the month at 2.0 inches, when it rarely exceeds 4.3 inches or falls below 0.2 inches, and ending the month at 4.9 inches, when it rarely exceeds 8.7 inches or falls below 1.8 inches, the average sliding 31-day rainfall during May in Tulum is very rapidly increasing. It starts the month at 2.0 inches, when it rarely exceeds 4.3 inches or falls below 0.2 inches.
Is Tulum good in May?
- April and November are the finest months due of the fantastic weather; the crowds will be notably less in April (after Easter), and November is the pre-high season, so there won’t be a ton of people in Tulum at that time of year.
- April and November are the best months.
- Although May is when the weather starts to get considerably hotter and the rains begin, Tulum is still a really lovely place to visit despite these changes.
Is Tulum better than Cancun?
- At the end of the day, the decision will come down to what it is that you are truly hoping to achieve via your time spent in Mexico.
- Tulum is a beautiful place to visit if you are seeking for a vacation spot that is more quiet and calm.
- Cancun is probably going to be a better fit for smaller travel groups, families, and those who are aching to let free than larger travel groups going to Cancun.
Is Tulum safer than Cancun?
What is this, exactly? In point of fact, I’d say that Tulum is even safer than Cancun due to the laid-back atmosphere of the town. In point of fact, it was ranked number one on the list that US News compiled of the greatest tourist destinations in Mexico. When you are by yourself, you do need to take some additional safety measures, though.
Is Tulum sketchy?
The Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) rates Tulum as a destination that tourists may visit with a moderate level of safety; nonetheless, they advise visitors to take heightened vigilance while in the region. Concerns like as drug cartel activities, the Covid-19 virus, polluted water, and natural calamities are addressed in their recommendations.
Is Tulum open for travel right now?
The archaeological site of Tulum is NOT yet available to the public. In point of fact, every location has been shuttered. Two tour companies stated one week ago that they do not anticipate any locations to open until the month of September. I make sure to check back frequently for any new information. San Diego 3. Re: Tulum Ruins open? I see; many thanks.
How safe is Tulum for travel?
- Traveling to Tulum is not too risky of an experience overall.
- The rate of criminal activity in this location is rather low.
- The most significant issues are connected to bribery and other forms of corruption.
- Tulum is still a destination where tourists from all over the globe may visit without worrying about their safety, despite the fact that Mexico is notoriously troubled by drug gangs and the trafficking of illegal drugs.
How long to stay in Tulum?
- A day at the beach, seeing some old Mayan ruins, and cooling down in one of Tulum’s stunning cenotes, followed by a margarita and some fresh fish tacos, make up the ideal schedule for a trip to Tulum.
- This plan includes 5 days in Tulum, but if you’re short on time, you may choose to stay there for only 3 days instead.
- Happy planning!
- Tulum is every beachgoer’s ideal destination due to its laid-back atmosphere.