The far-flung sites that are located in tropical settings not too far from the equator are the finest spots to visit to in January if you are looking for hot weather. Countries in Central and South America, the Caribbean, East and Southern Africa, the Far East, and Australia are included in this category. Please note that this content may include links that belong to affiliate programs.
- January is a great time to visit any of these 13 warm places. CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA. The month of January has an average daily temperature of 87 degrees Fahrenheit
- ARUBA. The month of January has an average daily temperature of 86 degrees Fahrenheit
- PALM SPRINGS, IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA The month of January has an average daily temperature of 71 degrees Fahrenheit
- CANCUN, MEXICO.
- CHIANG MAI, in the country of Thailand
- BORA BORA, FRENCH POLYNESIA.
- CAMPECHE, MEXICO
Vermont. Skiing in Vermont is a popular pastime, and the Green Mountain State plays host to a variety of winter events and activities, such as the New England Rando Race Series, in which seasoned skiers compete to be the fastest up the mountain.
Where is the cheapest place to travel in January?
In addition to this, Laos is well-known for being one of the most budget-friendly destinations in the world during the month of January.During the month of January, this is one of the top destinations in all of Southeast Asia to check out.In contrast to the rush and bustle of Thailand and Vietnam, this location offers a really nice and tranquil mood because to its laid-back surroundings and relaxed atmosphere.
Where to travel in Canada in January?
One of the greatest places to visit in January, British Columbia is a place that provides visitors with countless opportunities to get up up and personal with the natural wonders that surround them. Art and culture are extremely important in British Columbia because of what the city has to offer.
Which are the safest places to visit in January?
Where are some of the most secure locations to vacation in the month of January?Although there are many safe destinations to travel in January, India, Thailand, Europe, Bali, and Malaysia are among the safest places to visit in January.Other safe places to visit in January include: Give these locations the highest importance when you are making plans for your vacation in January, and only after that should you decide where you will really go.
Where in Europe is warm in January?
Spain is the hottest nation in Europe in January, and its mainland boasts a number of stunning towns that are ideal for basking in the sun during the winter months.You’ll discover a wealth of information on traveling to Spain and Tenerife in the month of January, as well as a variety of other warm European destinations, in our travel guide.A brief rundown of the places in Europe where the temperature is pleasant in January follows.
Where is it warmest in the US in January?
- The Best Vacation Weather in January for the Continental United States Warmest City = Miami, Florida, with daily highs averaging 76.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- The Atlantic Ocean is the warmest, with a temperature of 71 degrees Fahrenheit in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Everglades National Park in Florida is the park with the warmest daily temperatures, averaging 71.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Yuma, Arizona, which is ranked as the driest warm place, receives only 0.33 inches of rain annually
Where can I get sun in January?
- January in Cape Verde is a great time to visit any of these top 10 winter sun destinations:
- Thailand, Phuket.
- Rio de Janeiro.
- Sri Lanka.
- Abu Dhabi.
- Gran Canaria
Where is it Summer in January?
Both Australia and South Africa are located in the Southern Hemisphere and experience summer throughout the month of January. Because of this, the month of January may be the best time to visit both countries in order to appreciate their extensive cultural histories and stunning natural landscapes.
Where is it warm enough to swim in January?
We’ll begin in the United States with two locations that are warm enough to be included on our list, and then we’ll continue on to other parts of the world: 1) Miami, 2) Oahu (in Hawaii), 3) Cozumel (in Mexico), 4) St. Lucia (in the Caribbean), 5) Cartagena (in Colombia), 6) Rio de Janeiro (in Brazil), 7) Bali (in Indonesia), & 8) Phuket (in Thailand).
What state has the warmest winters?
The winter season places Hawaii at the top of the list, as the state’s average monthly temperatures are far higher than those of any other state. Hawaii, on the other hand, keeps a consistent temperature even while the temperature on the continent of North America rises over the summer.
Where is the cheapest place for winter sun?
- 7 fantastic low-cost locations to soak up the sun this winter Tenerife. Tenerife is the place to go if you’re seeking for winter sun locations because the island’s average temperature ranges from 15 to 28 degrees Celsius from September onwards.
- Gran Canaria.
- Cape Verde.
What Caribbean island is the warmest in January?
Barbados. Barbados is the destination to visit in the wintertime if you want some flash and glamour in addition to the warm weather. The climate in January is quite hot and dry, with an average of 9 hours of sunlight each day. There is a low chance of rain, and the water temperature is a pleasant 27 degrees.
Where is hot in winter for holidays?
The most popular vacation destinations for the month of December Cancun (30.4 °C) Dominican Republic (29.6 °C) Barbados (29.5 °C) Temperature in Brisbane (at 28.2 degrees)
Where should I travel in January?
The top 20 destinations to visit in the month of January (if we can)
- Norway. Aurora Borealis seen at Hamnoy, Norway (photo courtesy of Shutterstock)
- The capital of the Maldives is known as Malé. (Image courtesy of Shutterstock) Malé, the Maldives
- Los Angeles, USA.
- The Mekong River and the Country of Laos
- Nicaragua, Honduras & El Salvador.
Where should I go for a beach vacation in January?
- Become a Jetsetter Carílo, Argentina
- Waimea Bay Beach Park, Oahu, Hawaii
- Paternoster, in the country of South Africa
- The South Beach neighborhood of Miami, Florida
- Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
- Byron Bay, Australia
- Pigeon Island National Park in St. Lucia
- Pigeon Island in Barbados
- Ko Phi Phi Le, Thailand
Where is it not cold in January?
Where in the United States of America is it warm in January? Temperatures typically higher than 80 degrees Fahrenheit can be expected in January in southern areas of the United States such as Florida, Texas, and Arizona. In addition to this, the month of January in Hawaii may be positively balmy.
Can you swim in the Caribbean in January?
The temperature of the sea water is comfortable enough that even people who prefer scuba diving may take use of it. The only places in Turkey where those who are more accustomed to swimming in fresh water are allowed to do so in January are the beach resorts. The Caribbean islands provide some of the most ideal conditions for unwinding throughout the month of January.
What is the warmest vacation spot in January?
- Islands in the British Virgin Group. Those who are seeking for a place to get away from the bitter weather of winter can think about going on a vacation to the British Virgin Islands
- The magnificent Jasper National Park. It is possible that the time of year when Jasper is entirely engulfed by the elements is the ideal time to soak in its natural beauty.
- San Miguel de Allende.
- Serengeti National Park.
Where is the warmest place to visit in January?
- Gorgeously Renovated Colonial House with Room for 4 Guests – $95 Per Night
- Apartment in Torremar, which sleeps four people, costs $100 per night
- Sandoval Beach House, which sleeps a total of 12 people, costs $107 per night
What is the best state to visit in January?
You may get access to the greatest s go time from here: Get away to the beer treatment room, where you may relax in a warm tub that’s boiling with hops, barley, and a different antioxidant-rich herbal combination every month. (During the month of December, it’s mistletoe, and during the month of January, olive leaves.)