How do I start my own travel agency from home?
Start a travel agency by following these 9 steps:
- STEP 1: Plan your Business.
- STEP 2: Form a legal entity.
- STEP 3: Register for taxes.
- STEP 4: Open a business bank account & credit card.
- STEP 5: Set up business accounting.
- STEP 6: Obtain necessary permits and licenses.
- STEP 7: Get Business Insurance.
- STEP 8: Define your brand.
How much do self employed travel agents make?
The answer can range dramatically. The average salary for a travel agent is low, around $30,000 per year, but that’s for employees…not self employed travel agency owners.
What qualifications do you need for a travel agent?
What do I need to do to become a travel agent?
- Level 1 Certificate/Diploma Introduction to the Travel and Tourism Industry.
- Level 1/2 Certificate in Travel and Tourism.
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism.
- Level 2 Certificate/Diploma in Travel and Tourism.
How can I become an online travel agent for free?
Those with an interest can obtain free training through various websites that will give you all the information you will need to become an online travel agent.
- Online Travel Agents Course.
- Register or Apply Online.
- Choose Your Courses.
- Obtain Errors and Omission Insurance.
- Travel Sellers License.