How do I notify Bank of America of travel?
Here’s how to set a Bank of America travel notice:
- Log in to your Bank of America online account.
- Click on the “Help & Support” tab.
- Click “Set Travel Notice.”
- Enter your destinations and travel dates.
- Select which BofA cards you will be taking.
Do I need to notify Bank of America when I travel?
When Should You Notify Bank of America of Your Travel Plans? According to BofA, a travel notice can be set no more than 60 days prior to departure and can last for up to 90 days from the first day of your trip. Also, you can only have one travel notice set at a time.
How do I notify my bank when traveling?
Bank of America
- Log in and hover over the “Help & Support” menu tab.
- Click on “Set Travel Notice” in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your destination(s), travel dates, contact number and card(s) you’re taking with you. Share any other travel details you think are relevant.
Do I need to let my credit card company know I’m traveling?
You don’t need to let your credit card company know you’re traveling, but it’s always a good idea. In order to keep your credit card from being declined while you’re traveling abroad, you should submit a travel notice to your issuer.