How Does Bank of America travel credit card work?
The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card lets you redeem points for a statement credit for travel expenses like flights, hotels, cruises, rental cars and baggage fees.
You earn 1.5 points per dollar spent on everything you charge on the card, period.
Is Bank of America travel rewards a good card?
The Verdict: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is a very good option for people with excellent credit who want to reduce the cost of travel without paying an annual fee. The Bank of America Travel Rewards card’s points keep on coming, at a rate of 1.5 per $1 spent on all purchases, all the time.
What is the best travel credit card?
Best Travel Credit Cards
- American Express Gold Card: Best for worldwide dining.
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: Best for earning miles.
- Bank of America Premium Rewards: Best for travel insurance.
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass: Best for hotel rewards.
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum American Express Card: Best for airline rewards.
Does Bank of America credit card covers trip cancellation?
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card provides reimbursement of up to $5,000 per person, per trip, for unused prepaid nonrefundable travel expenses including passenger fares, tours and hotels if you have to cancel due to a covered reason.