Summary of the best travel credit cards of 2020
|Credit Card||Best For||Annual Fee|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve®||Travel insurance||$550|
|Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Credit Card||Hotel rewards||$0|
|Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card||International travel||$95|
|Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||No annual fee||$0|
8 more rows
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
BEST TRAVEL REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- The Platinum Card® from American Express.
- American Express® Gold Card.
- American Express® Green Card.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card.
- Discover it® Miles.
Is it worth it to get a travel credit card?
Travel credit cards can help you earn discounted flights, hotel stays, car rentals and more. With big signup bonuses, competitive reward rates and travel benefits, they can be very tempting. However, these cards may come with expensive annual fees and high APRs, so you’ll want to find one worth its cost.
What is the best credit card for international travel?
If you’re in the market for a credit card to use internationally, some of the best cards for international travel are Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®.
Which credit card is best for airline tickets?
The Best Credit Cards for Purchasing Flights
- $750 bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- 2x on all spending: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card.
- 5x on airfare: The Platinum Card® from American Express.
- Best perks: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Best Business card for flights: Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card.