Best travel credit cards of May 2020
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best sign-up bonus.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card: Best for airline rewards.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: Best for annual travel credits.
- Discover it® Miles: Best for earning miles.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: Best for travel insurance.
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
BEST TRAVEL REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- The Platinum Card® from American Express.
- American Express® Gold Card.
- American Express® Green Card.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card.
- Discover it® Miles.
What credit card has the best benefits?
Best Rewards Credit Cards
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card: Best for no annual fee.
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card: Best for travel rewards.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best for sign-up bonus.
- Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card: Best for cash rewards.
- Discover it® Cash Back: Best for rotating category rewards.
Is a travel credit card worth it?
Many travel credit cards charge an annual fee to keep your account open each year. Think of it this way: You pay the annual fee to be able to use a card’s benefits. So it’s only worth shelling out that fee year after year if you are getting more value from your card’s perks than you are paying to keep it open.
What is the best credit card for international travel?
If you’re in the market for a credit card to use internationally, some of the best cards for international travel are Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®.