The 20 best holiday destinations in April
- THAILAND. Temperature: 30°C high; 26°C low.
- BOLIVIA, SOUTH AMERICA. Temperature: 17°C high; 4°C low.
- AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS. Temperature: 11°C high; 4°C low.
- NAPLES, ITALY. Temperature: 18°C high; 9°C low.
- ZAMBIA, AFRICA.
- BALI, INDONESIA.
- CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA.
- TORONTO, CANADA.
Where should I travel in April?
Where to Go in April: The Best Places to Travel
- National Cherry Blossom Festival, Washington, D.C. Photo: National Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Makena, Maui.
- Lupins bloom above the ancient Inca ruins of Choquequirao in the Andes, Peru.
- Seville, Spain.
- Spring is tulip time in the Netherlands.
- Sailing through Venice, Italy aboard the Crystal Serenity.
- Istanbul, Turkey.
Where should I travel in April 2020?
Easter 2020 is April 12
- 2.1 The Caribbean.
- 2.2 Cancun, Mexico.
- 2.3 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 2.4 Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- 2.5 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- 2.6 Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2.7 Ambergris Caye, Belize.
- 2.8 Panama City, Panama.
Should I travel in April 2020?
Go in April, when the weather is dry but not yet too hot. For travelers who want to experience a less crowded PV, visit at the end of the month to avoid Holy Week crowds from April 5 to 11 (or brave those for local religious parades and Easter celebrations).
Where should I go for a long weekend in April?
If you’re looking for spring-break inspiration, try one of these 50 spring vacation destinations for 2019.
- Washington, DC. Why our nation’s capital: It’s cherry blossom season.
- Newport, RI.
- San Francisco, CA.
- Quebec City, Canada.
Where is the best place to travel to in April?
Plan your trip with our list of the best places to travel in April.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Puerto Vallarta.
- London, England. Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
- Yangzhou, China. The Lotus Bridge in Yangzhou.
- Kyoto, Japan.
- Newport Beach, California.
- Bali, Indonesia.
- Washington D.C.
Where is sunny in April?
LanzaroteSitting only 127 km away from the Sahara Desert, Lanzarote enjoys a pleasant climate all year round and is one of the most visited tourist destinations across Europe. The hottest of the Canary Islands, Lanzarote’s temperatures rise to an average maximum of 23.7 ºC in April.
Where is the best weather in April?
If you’re tired of the ‘April showers’, April can be a great month to get away for some early summer sunshine.
- Cairo, Egypt.
- Marrakech, Morocco.
- Las Vegas.
- Bodrum, Turkey.
- Kos, Greece.
- Costa del Sol, Spain. Average April temperature: 21.8 °C.
- Albufeira, Portugal. Average April temperature: 20.7 °C.
What is the best island to visit in April?
Tenerife, Canary Islands, SpainTenerife is the most popular island for English-speaking visitors and April is yet another nice month in this part of the world, though it’s still a bit too cool to sit on the beach most days.
Where should I go on the beach in April?
Best Places to Travel in April
- Antigua. AntiguaShutterstock.
- Florida Keys. Florida KeysShutterstock.
- Tobago. TobagoShutterstock.
- Thailand. ThailandShutterstock.
- Miami Beach, Florida. Miami Beach, FloridaShutterstock.
- Bali. BaliShutterstock.
- Puerto Rico. Puerto RicoShutterstock.
- St. Croix, USVI. St. CroixShutterstock.
Where is the sea warm in April?
What state is the warmest in April?
- New Mexico.
- South Carolina.
What is the best European country to visit in April?
- 1 Europe’s only two April beach destinations. 1.1 Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain. 1.2 Antalya, Turkey.
- 2 The destinations below at least have decent April weather, and plenty to see this month. 2.1 Rome, Italy. 2.2 Florence, Italy. 2.3 Paris, France. 2.4 Nice, France. 2.5 London, England. 2.6 Barcelona, Spain. 2.7 Madrid, Spain.