What is the best part of Ireland to visit?
Lets explore our list of the best places to visit in Ireland:
- Cliffs of Moher. Source: flickr. Cliffs of Moher.
- Sligo. Source: flickr.
- Killarney National Park. Source: flickr.
- Boyne Valley. Source: flickr.
- The Rock of Cashel. Source: flickr.
- Dublin. Source: flickr.
- Dingle. Source: philhaberphotography.
- Galway City. Source: cityofgalway.
What’s the best way to travel around Ireland?
However travelling by train is generally a comfortable way to see Ireland. For journeys between Dublin and Cork and Dublin and Tralee and points in between the train is generally faster than driving or taking the bus. The Dublin-Rosslare line is very slow and the bus is generally faster.
What should you not miss when visiting Ireland?
- Eat and Drink your way around Dublin.
- Sample Ireland’s finest at Guinness Storehouse.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.
- Admire the colourful architecture in Cobh.
- Find your Castle.
- Drive the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Visit the mighty Cliffs of Moher.
- Visit Sligo Abbey and Strandhill Beach.
Where should you not go in Ireland?
Here are ten places in Ireland you might want to avoid:
- Temple Bar, Dublin.
- Irish midland counties, Laois, Offaly, etc.
- Copper Face Jacks.
- Dublin Airport.
- Driving in Dublin at rush hour.
- Irish Rail trip.
- Linfield soccer club games in Northern Ireland. “