Where to go on holiday in January: 20 top destinations
- Lanzarote, Canary Islands. Temperature: 20°C high; 13°C low.
- Silver Lake, Los Angeles. Temperature: 20°C high; 10°C low.
- Barbados, Caribbean. Temperature: 29°C high; 23°C low.
- Cape Verde. Temperature: 24°C high; 19°C low.
- Montreal, Canada.
- Val d’Isere.
Where should I travel in January?
32 Best Places To Visit In January In 2020
- Phuket – For Golden Beaches.
- Bali – For Honeymooners.
- Maldives – For Sparkling Beaches.
- Seychelles – For Sizzling Beaches.
- Dubai – For Classic Souks.
- Sri Lanka – For Heritage Monuments.
- Switzerland – For Snow Lovers.
- Bruges – For Vintage Charm.
Where should I travel in January 2020?
The top 7 destinations for travel in January 2020
- Belize. This lush Central American gem is full of natural wonders and boasts a rich cultural history (Mayan archaeological sites, anyone?)
- Thailand. Yes, January is peak season in Thailand, but for good reason: the weather is p-e-r-f-e-c-t.
Where is a good place to travel in January in the US?
Here are the best places to visit in January in the United States:
- New York City, New York.
- Los Angeles, California.
- Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Austin, Texas.
- New Orleans, Louisiana.
- San Francisco, California.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Washington D.C.
Where in the World Is it warm in January?
The most popular destinations in January
|Hot favourites in January|
|Canary Islands||22°C||4.5 hrs|
|Cape Verde||23°C||6 hrs|
3 more rows