Where should I go in July and August?
The top 9 destinations for travel in July 2020
- Romania. Emily Marie Wilson/Shutterstock. Often overlooked by travellers, Romania is one of Europe’s better-kept secrets.
- Colombia. Micha Weber/Shutterstock. Thanks to exceedingly popular neighbours like Peru, the Galapagos Islands and Brazil, Colombia can sometimes go unnoticed.
- Mongolia. Photo captured by Mikey Sadowski.
Where are the best places to travel in July?
The Best Places in the U.S. and Around the World to Travel in July
- Quebec. Few places crush summer like French Canada, and July’s the height of festival season in Montreal and Quebec City.
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- Niagara Falls, Ontario.
- Byron Bay, Australia.
- Shanghai, China.
Where is the best place to vacation in August?
25 Best Places to Travel in August
- Portland, Maine. © Courtesy of sframe – Fotolia.com.
- Amsterdam, Holland. © Courtesy of Alexi Tauzin – Fotolia.com.
- Bad Ischl, Austria. © Courtesy of saiko3p – Fotolia.com.
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Dublin, Ireland.
- Geneva, Switzerland.
- Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee.
Which country is best to visit in August?
19 Places To Visit In August In The World In 2020 That Will Knock Your Socks Off
- Bora Bora.
Where should I travel in August 2020?
The top 10 destinations for travel in August 2020
- Slovenia. bepsy/Shutterstock. Compared to its widely visited neighbours, Slovenia is a fairly new kid on the European travel block. But wanderers are slowly beginning to realise the pull of this small yet charming nation.
- Tanzania. Photo captured by The Adventure Company. This East African gem has so much to offer.
What is the best island to visit in July?
- Malolo Island, Fiji.
- Newport, RI.
- Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Palm Beach, Aruba.
- Shoal Bay East, Anguilla.
- Tsilivi Beach, Zakynthos, Greece.
- Cornwall, England.
Where should I travel in July 2020?
- 2.1 The Caribbean.
- 2.2 Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- 2.3 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 2.4 Cancun, Mexico.
- 2.5 Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2.6 Cartagena, Colombia.
- 2.7 Quito, Ecuador.
- 2.8 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Where should I go on holiday in July?
THESE ARE THE BEST HOLIDAY DESTINATIONS IN JULY
- FLORIDA. Sunshine Status: Average temperature 33°C, 10 sunshine hours a day.
- CANCUN. Sunshine Status: Average temperature 28°C, 11 sunshine hours a day.
- GREECE AEGEAN ISLANDS. Sunshine Status: Average temperature 30°C, 13 sunshine hours a day.
- SPANISH COSTAS.
Where is the cheapest place to vacation in July?
10 Cheapest Destinations for Flights in June, July, August
- Boston, MA. This great American city is not just cheap, it’s a treasure trove of history.
- Denver, CO. Denver, also known as the Mile High City, is an adventure hub.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL. Fort Lauderdale is so much more than just beaches!
- Seattle, WA.
- Cancun, MX.
- Dublin, Ireland.
- Paris, France.
- London, England.
Where are the cheapest places to fly in August?
Towards the end of August, on the shoulder of the fall season, more affordable vacation options become available.
12 Best Cheap Places To Travel in August
- Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas at night.
- Berlin, Germany.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- Cancun, Mexico.
- Key West, Florida.
- Quito, Ecuador.
- New York City, New York.
Where should I go a week in August?
10 Best Holiday Destinations in August
- Portugal. For sun, sea and super beaches without having to fly too far, Portugal is the perfect holiday destination.
- The French Riviera.
- Gran Canaria.
- Costa Brava.
- Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.
What is the best island to visit in August?
These are some of the best places to travel in August.
- Cook Islands. Cook IslandsShutterstock.
- Oahu, Hawaii. OahuShutterstock.
- Maine. Maine Lobster FestivalShutterstock.
- St. Lucia.
- New Zealand. New ZealandShutterstock.
- Thailand. A parade during the Por Tor FestivalShutterstock.
- Aruba. ArubaShutterstock.
- Edinburgh, Scotland.