Where is the safest place to vacation in Mexico?
- Cancun – One of the Safest Cities in Mexico. Cancun, sitting on the Caribbean coast of Mexico and being essentially the gateway to the stunning Riveria Maya, is the most visited place in Mexico each year.
- Riviera Maya – One of the most popular locations.
- Cabo – Beach Paradise.
- Puerto Vallarta And Punta Mita.
- Mexico City.
Where should I vacation in Mexico?
10 Best Vacation Spots in Mexico
- Playa Maroma Where to Stay. flickr/ornoth.
- Mazatlan Where to Stay.
- Acapulco Where to Stay.
- Puerto Vallarta Where to Stay.
- Playa del Carmen Where to Stay.
- Puerto Escondido Where to Stay.
- Cozumel Where to Stay.
- Tulum Where to Stay.
What is the number one vacation spot in Mexico?
One of the most popular Mexico vacation spots, Playa del Carmen is situated between the chaos of Cancun and the tranquility of Tulum. Its palm-fringed beaches are indeed as lovely as you’ve heard. Coral reefs provide a surfeit of opportunists for snorkeling and scuba diving.
Where should you not go in Mexico?
20 Places In Mexico Foreigners Should Never Set Foot In
- 20 Tamaulipas- Dangerously Close To The United States.
- 19 Sinaloa – Best Known For Its Cartels.
- 18 Colima – A Previously Peaceful Paradise.
- 17 Michoacán – High Levels Of Sketchy Activity Just Outside Mexico City.
- 16 Guerrero – A State’s Long Battle With illicit activity.
- 15 Tijuana – A Hotbed Of Petty danger.
What places to avoid in Mexico?
The 12 Most Dangerous Cities in Mexico to Avoid at All Costs
- Mazatlan. The State Department has warned citizens about traveling to this region.
- Reynosa. Many people travel through Reynosa, Mexico, to get to the U.S. | John Moore/ Getty Images.
- Tepic. The U.S. government doesn’t want its citizens to visit Tepic.
- Ciudad Obregón.
- Ciudad Juarez.
- Ciudad Victoria.
Is Cancun Safe 2020?
Know that Cancun is safe and keep these numbers in mind when planning your vacation for 2020. Cancun is safer than most of America’s biggest cities and you are not worried about traveling within the U.S. You take road trips with the family to cities like St.
Is Cancun or Puerto Vallarta better?
Vallarta is less expensive than Cancun. I compare prices there often and it is much more expensive over-all unless you go A/I and then never leave the hotel to eat or go out. Puerto Vallarta has a real Mexican feel and probably also has its share of night life. It also has the best restaurants by far of all the three.
Is Cabo safer than Cancun?
Cabo has a much safer feel than Cancun, has a more laid back atmosphere, has really great restaurants, and a ton of fun bars that you don’t have to be indoors for or pay a cover charge to get into like many in Cancun.
Which is better Cancun or Cabo?
Climate/weather. Cancun has a typical Caribbean climate, which is more stable than Cabo. In other words, the summers don’t get as hot and the winters don’t get as cold as Cabo. This makes Cancun a better year round destination in my eyes.