Best no-annual-fee travel credit cards
|Category||Credit card||Estimated rewards earned after five years|
|Runner-Up||Discover it® Miles||$1,991|
|Best Welcome Bonus||Uber Credit Card||$1,798|
|Best for Hotels||Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||$1,699|
|Best for Students||Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students||N/A|
1 more row
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
BEST TRAVEL REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- The Platinum Card® from American Express.
- American Express® Gold Card.
- American Express® Green Card.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card.
- Discover it® Miles.
What credit cards do not have an annual fee?
Compare the best credit cards with no annual fee
|Card Name||Our pick for …||Bankrate Review Score|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® (not currently available)||Best overall rewards card with no annual fee||4.6/5|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card (not currently available)||Best overall travel card with no annual fee||4.5/5|
8 more rows
What is the best travel card?
Best travel credit cards of April 2020
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best sign-up bonus.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card: Best for everyday use.
- Discover it® Miles: Best for earning miles.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card: Best for airline rewards.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: Best for annual travel credits.
Are there any American Express cards without an annual fee?
Here are the best American Express no annual fee credit cards: Cash Back: Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express. Travel Rewards: Blue from American Express® Card. Business: American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card.