What is the best way to fold a dress shirt for travel?
The simplest method for folding dress shirts for travel is also the best.
Start by buttoning the shirt; then lay it out neatly, face-down, on a flat, hard surface.
The collar should stay folded over and creased, just as you’d wear it.
How do you pack a dress shirt so they don’t wrinkle?
How to roll a shirt
- Place the shirt front-down.
- Fold the sleeves in.
- Fold the shirt in half vertically. This will prevent a crease as the button placket isn’t prone to creasing.
- Roll from the bottom up. Careful to roll continuously rather than folding to keep from making any creases.
How do you fold clothes for a trip?
- Use the rolling method. This method can reduce wrinkles and save space.
- Fold a pair of jeans in half lengthwise. Make sure that the jeans are smooth.
- Roll up your t-shirts.
- Fold long-sleeve shirts.
- Roll skirts and dresses and dress trousers.
- Hang up clothes when reaching destination.
How do you pack dress shirts in a carry on?
Take one sleeve and fold it over, keeping a straight line where it’s folded at the arm hole. Fold the sleeve so the cuff meets the collar. Fold the other arm over, remembering to keep a straight line at the arm hole fold. And fold the other sleeve up.