Where should I travel in April?
Where to Go in April: The Best Places to Travel
- National Cherry Blossom Festival, Washington, D.C. Photo: National Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Makena, Maui.
- Lupins bloom above the ancient Inca ruins of Choquequirao in the Andes, Peru.
- Seville, Spain.
- Spring is tulip time in the Netherlands.
- Sailing through Venice, Italy aboard the Crystal Serenity.
- Istanbul, Turkey.
Where is it cheap to fly in April?
We’ve pulled some of the best cheap flights in April to start 2019 on the right foot!
Top Cheap Flights in April.
|Departure City||Destination||Round-Trip Fare|
|Fort Lauderdale||San Juan||$163|
6 more rows
Where is the cheapest place to fly to right now?
- $67 fly to Denver, CO See Deal. Airfare $67.
- $67 fly to Las Vegas, NV See Deal. Airfare $67.
- $77 fly to Los Angeles, CA See Deal. Airfare $77.
- $77 fly to Miami, FL See Deal. Airfare $77.
Should I travel in April 2020?
Go in April, when the weather is dry but not yet too hot. For travelers who want to experience a less crowded PV, visit at the end of the month to avoid Holy Week crowds from April 5 to 11 (or brave those for local religious parades and Easter celebrations).