A less-crowded and more budget-friendly time to travel is from April to May and mid-September to October.
The cheapest airfare is usually found in the lowest tourist periods of the year, running from November 1 to December 14 and December 24 to March 31.
Which city in Italy is cheapest to fly into?
The 5 Cheapest Airports to Fly to in Italy
- Milan (MXP)
- Milan (LIN)
- Rome. Coming up at number five is this bucket-list-topping, superlative-heavy Eternal City of Rome.
What is the best month to go to Italy?
The best time to go to Italy: The best time to visit Italy is in the spring (April to June) or fall (September and October) when there is nice weather, moderate temperatures, fewer tourists, and lower prices. The summer months can be hot, crowded, and expensive.
How much does it cost to take a trip to Italy?
How Much Does it Cost to go to Italy?
|Accommodations||$1,200 ($120 per day)|
3 more rows
How can I go to Italy for cheap?
Here’s how you can travel to the land of pizza and pasta on a budget.
- Be selective with your itinerary.
- Go for the off-season.
- Or the winter.
- Find a hostel or airbnb with a kitchen.
- Drink your coffee standing up.
- Adopt aperitivo as your best friend.
- Spend time in the countryside.