What is the cheapest way to get around Europe?
- Find the best budget airline deals.
- Take a bus or train. The bus. The train.
- Look for packaged deals.
- Scope out all your accommodation options.
- Bring your student ID.
- Book things in advance.
- Make money while you’re away.
- Take advantage of travel rewards.
How much does it cost to travel around Europe?
Day-to-Day Europe Travel Expenses. The main day-to-day costs associated with travel include accommodation, food, sightseeing, public transportation, and a few extra incidental costs. Most frugal-minded, hostel-hopping backpackers spend around $70-$105/day in Western Europe and $40-$80/day in Eastern Europe.
What is the cheapest country to visit in Europe?
If you know where you look, you can trek through some of the cheapest countries in Europe without burning through all your hard earned Euros.
- Bulgaria. Bulgaria consistently tops the list of cheapest countries in Europe, and for a good reason!
- Czech Republic.
What is the best way to get around Europe?
5 Best Ways to Travel Around Europe
- Take a Bus. A very cheap way to travel around Europe, including between cities, or across borders is using the bus.
- Catch a Train. Europe has great transport connections and this includes the railway.
- Take a plane.
- Rent a car or camper.
- Go on a tour or cruise.