How do I get a government travel card CitiBank?
- How to Apply Online for a Citi Government Travel Charge Card (GOVCC)
- Citi A/OPC, Applicant and Supervisor Procedures.
- “How to Complete an Online GOVCC Application”
- Upon reaching Citi’s website, select the “Apply for card” link at the bottom right of the screen.
- Please select the first option.
What is a Citi government travel card?
Your Citi Government Travel Card makes it easy for you to purchase travel and travel-related services, reduces the need to carry cash, and assists you with record keeping. If you have any emergency situations, you can contact us toll-free 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How do I get a government travel card?
STEP 1: Complete the Travel Card 101 training at https://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/passport/. STEP 2: Read and Sign the GTCC Statement of Understanding (SOU) STEP 3: Scan your Travel Card 101 Certificate of Completion and SOU and email it to the MFP G1 Reserve Affairs Branch at [email protected]
How do I speak to CitiBank customer service?
24×7 CitiPhone. With CitiPhone, every telephone is like a Citibank Branch, enabling you to do business with us at your convenience. Use +91 22 4955 2484 for calling us from outside of India. *Operational between 9 AM – 7 PM (Monday – Saturday) except on national holidays.