How do you make money as a travel blogger?
How to Make Money with a Travel Blog: My Top 10 Tips
- Use your blog as a resume to get freelance writing work.
- Work as a virtual assistant for other blogs.
- Get into affiliate marketing.
- Place ads.
- Sell your photos.
- Monetize videos.
- Work on paid campaigns.
- Develop your own products.
How much does a travel blogger make?
Once established, your travel blog itself may earn $3,000 – $5,000 / month, but if you’ve broadened your horizons and started working on other income streams like freelance writing, content creation, social media management and consulting services, you can double or triple this figure.
How I become a travel blogger?
Here are some things you can do about that.
- Learn some SEO techniques. The most important thing you can do for your blog is to create great content.
- Become part of the travel blogging community.
- Get known for something.
- Invest in your product.
- Write guest posts.
- Attend conferences and travel shows.
How do I become a travel blogger without traveling?
8 Ways To Be A Travel Blogger Without Having To Travel
- Blog about your local area.
- Utilise content from ALL of your travels!
- Plan ahead!
- Get creative with your blog ideas!
- You don’t actually have to travel.
- Expand your niche.
- Study or work abroad.
- Guest posts.