How can I travel around Europe cheaply?
There are seven ways to get around Europe: bus, plane, train, car share, backpacker tours, Eurail pass, and hitchhiking.
- Traveling Europe by Megabus.
- Traveling Europe by Busabout.
- Traveling Europe by FlixBus.
- Traveling Europe by Budget Airline.
- Traveling Europe with a Eurail Pass.
- Traveling Europe Using BlaBlaCar.
How much does it cost to travel around Europe?
Most frugal-minded, hostel-hopping backpackers spend around $70-$105/day in Western Europe and $40-$80/day in Eastern Europe. At this level, you can travel fairly modestly and comfortably without making too many sacrifices but you’re not going to be living it up.
What is the easiest way to travel around Europe?
5 Best Ways to Travel Around Europe
- Take a Bus. A very cheap way to travel around Europe, including between cities, or across borders is using the bus.
- Catch a Train. Europe has great transport connections and this includes the railway.
- Take a plane.
- Rent a car or camper.
- Go on a tour or cruise.
How do I plan a cheap trip to Europe?
Planning a Trip to Europe: Your 10-Step Guide
- Get your documents in order.
- Establish a budget.
- Pick a destination.
- Create a rough itinerary.
- Book your airfare.
- Book your accommodations.
- Consider travel insurance.
- Book local transportation and day tours.