- How to Make Use of Your $200 Hotel Credit from American Express 1 Visit the Amex Travel website and fill out all of the required fields in the search criteria.
- 2 To refine your search results, scroll down and choose the checkboxes located on the left-hand side of the page that correspond to The Hotel Collection and Fine Hotel & Resorts.
- 3 – Pick a Hotel from the List of Results Produced by the Search
1. The Canadian dollar equivalent of a two hundred dollar annual travel credit may only be claimed at the time of booking through American Express Travel Online at americanexpress.ca/travel or by contacting Platinum Card Travel Service. Your Platinum Card will be debited for any travel reservations you make. It is required that the account be in good standing.
Discover the application process for the American Express Platinum Card® here.
How do I get a $200 American Express Travel credit?
After making a qualifying purchase for travel with American Express Travel, you may be able to get a statement credit of up to $200. This covers transactions made through the website amextravel.com as well as bookings made over the phone using the number located on the back of your card. You are free to utilize your credit for a single purchase or several separate ones.
How does the AMEX Platinum $200 hotel credit work?
- If you are familiar with the perks of the Platinum Card, such as Amex Offers or Amex Saks Fifth Avenue Statement Credits, the Amex Platinum $200 hotel credit functions in a manner that is somewhat identical.
- When you use your Platinum Card to make a reservation through Amex Travel for either the Amex Fine Hotels + Resorts or The Hotel Collection, you are eligible to get up to $200 back in the form of statement credits.
What kind of Amex travel purchases qualify for the credit?
What kinds of purchases made with Amex Travel are eligible for the credit? After making a qualifying purchase for travel with American Express Travel, you may be able to get a statement credit of up to $200. This covers transactions made through the website amextravel.com as well as bookings made over the phone using the number located on the back of your card.
What is the American Express Travel credit card statement credit?
After making a qualifying purchase for travel with American Express Travel, you may be able to get a statement credit of up to $200. This covers transactions made through the website amextravel.com as well as bookings made over the phone using the number located on the back of your card.
How do I use American Express $200 credit?
How to use the credit
- You are required to spend a minimum of $200 on travel (you may complete the spending requirement through a number of separate transactions)
- In order to make use of the credit, you must make qualifying purchases, such as reservations for airline, hotels, cruises, or excursions as well as rentals of automobiles.
- To make a payment, you are need to use an acceptable Amex Platinum card
- This credit is only available for usage by the principal cardholder
How many AMEX miles equal a dollar?
When you make a purchase using your American Express Platinum Card for a qualified transaction, you will earn one point for every dollar charged to the card. You will earn an additional 4 points, for a grand total of 5 points, for every qualified dollar spent on travel-related items, including airfare and hotel stays.
What is airline incidental credit?
According to the official rules, the following expenses will be covered by the airline incidental fee credit reimbursement: Fees for bags that are checked in (including overweight and oversize fees) Fees for alterations to the itinerary. Charges incurred for phone reservations. Fees for transporting pets
How do I use American Express?
- You will either need to swipe the Card through the terminal or enter it into the slot, however this will depend on the type of terminal being used.
- When you make a purchase online, during the checkout process, you will be required to input your Card details, including your Card number, the expiration date of your Card, and the four-digit security code that can be found on the front of your Card.
Do Amex points expire?
There is no time limit on the use of Membership Rewards® points. However, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the program, points may be removed from an account.
Does AMEX Business Platinum get $200 hotel credit?
- When you use a qualifying U.S.
- credit card for a calendar year, you may potentially earn up to $200 in statement credits.
- You can use your Consumer Basic Platinum or Additional Platinum Card to pay for qualifying prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® and The Hotel Collection bookings made via American Express Travel (this includes bookings made via amextravel.com, the Amex® App, or by calling American Express Travel).
How many Amex points is $500?
American Express gift cards cost 0.5 cents each point (so a gift card for $500 would be equal to 100,000 points).
Can you cash out Amex points?
You may effectively get cash back by redeeming your Membership Rewards points for a statement credit. This is one of the options available to you. When utilized in this manner, a point’s value is typically equivalent to 0.6 cents.
How much are Amex points worth for travel?
When you use the majority of the American Express credit cards, you’ll be able to redeem your points for flights that you’ve bought through American Express Travel at a value of one penny per point. A Breakdown of the Variations in the Value of Membership Rewards Points
|Travel transfers||0.8:1 – 1:2 point to point ratio|
|Online Shopping||0.5 cents per point|
Do seat upgrades count as incidentals?
Additionally, according to the rules, the following acquisitions are not considered to be incidental fees: Tickets for a flight. Upgrades. Purchases made with miles or points.
How do I use my Amex Gold credit?
How It Works
- You may make your selection for the qualified airline you want to fly with either online or by phoning the number on the back of your Card.
- Make use of your Card to pay for any incidental airline costs that are eligible to be paid with it
- You should expect a credit to your account statement for the amount of those costs around two to four weeks after you have paid for them
Is the Amex Platinum Card worth it?
Is the American Express Platinum card worthwhile? The American Express Platinum Card is a card that is worthy of being spoken about because of the distinguished perks it offers as well as its sleek style. Between the multiple travel advantages, reputed concierge service and consumer safeguards, the card is worth considering if you can stomach the hefty annual cost.
Can you use American Express at Costco?
Customers are unable to use credit cards issued by American Express, Mastercard, or Discover in Costco warehouses due to the fact that Costco has a deal in place with Visa. Nonetheless, Mastercard and Discover cards are accepted forms of payment for transactions made through the Costco website and the Costco mobile app.
Can I use Amex points to pay my bill?
By connecting onto their online account or using the mobile banking app, cardholders will be able to use their points to pay down any outstanding balances associated with their cards. Spenders will just need to choose the transaction that they want to use their points to pay for in order to redeem their points.
How do I check my Amex cash back?
Sign in to your account to view the amount of cash back you have earned and to redeem it in the form of a credit to your account statement. There is no time limit on when you can spend your Reward Dollars so long as your Card is active.
How can I use my Amex airline fee credits?
- Alaska Airlines Boardroom
- Admirals Club of American Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Sky Club
- United Club has been
How to use your Amex airline fee credit?
– Log in to your Amex account – Navigate to “Benefits” – Scroll below “All Benefits” or select “Travel” to see the airline fee credit, which will read something like ”$200 Airline Fee Credit” – Expect to see either the amount you have remaining or a message indicating you utilized the whole credit
What credit score do you need for Amex credit cards?
– The number of credit card accounts held – The average length of time accounts have been held – Negative items on your credit record, such as missed payments and other delinquencies – Inquiries made to your credit report – Your card’s use ratio