Add a photo to an existing journal entry
Click the Edit button next to your Journal Entry to add a photo; the maximum number of photos you can add to your journal entry is 5. Click “Submit” to post your added photo to the journal entry, then “Upload Photo.”
How do you add a picture to a journal article?
The simplest way to include photos in your journal is to weave them in with your daily logs; this is a great way to include some everyday memories in your spreads and make your daily logs more fun. Whenever you take a great photo, print it out and tape it in with your current day’s daily log.
How do I add a picture to my blackboard journal?
Adding Images to a Discussion Forum on a Blackboard
- To see the Insert/Edit Images screen, click the Add Image button.
- Click Browse My Computer.
- Select the image you want to add to Blackboard.
- Enter a Title and Description.
- You can also adjust some aspects of the image using the Appearance tab.
- Click Insert to finish.
How do you wrap a journal entry?
bringing the journal article to a close
- The conclusion must remind the reader why the article was written in the first place.
- The conclusion must restate the argument without repeating it ad nauseam.
- The conclusion must address the So What and Now What questions.
How do you start a photo journal?
To get started, follow these steps.
- Decide on a theme. Don’t go into battle without a plan!
- Pick A Good Notebook. First and foremost, you’ll need to choose the best notebook for your project.
- Print Your Favorite Photos.
- Add Captions.
- Decorate Your Journal.
Can a journal have pictures?
The short answer is yes; more specifically, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder, which is usually the journal that published the relevant paper.
How do I add a picture to a blackboard test?
Add Images to a Test Answer on Blackboard
- Find the test where you want to add images to the answer.
- Click the arrow.
- Click edit test.
- At the top right of the page, click question settings.
- Click the box next to add images, files, and web links to answers.
- Click Submit.
Can students upload audio files to Blackboard?
Students can use the Kaltura Media Mashup tool in Blackboard to share audio or video content, and this feature is available anywhere students have access to the text editor, such as Assignments and Discussion Board forums.
How do you add a picture to Blackboard Collaborate?
Include a profile photo.
- Select your profile picture and name in My Settings.
- Point to the profile picture and select it.
- Upload any image or take a photo with your device camera to use as your profile picture for every session.
- Adjust the image area.
- Select I Like it!
What is journal entry with example?
A journal entry is a document that records a business transaction in an organization’s accounting system, such as when a company buys supplies with cash and the transaction shows up in both the supplies and cash accounts. A journal entry has the following components: The date of the transaction.
How do you start and end a journal entry?
Begin with a thought to set the tone of your entry and, in the end, to open yourself up to the possibility of expressing your thoughts and feelings. Begin by writing “I’m happy today.” Continue by explaining why you feel that way.
How do people end journal entries?
This is accomplished by debiting all revenue accounts and crediting income summary in a journal entry. Next, all expenses are closed out by crediting expense accounts and debiting income summary in a journal entry. Finally, the income summary account is closed and credited to retained earnings.
Can you draw Day One journal?
Drawing is a Premium feature in Day One iOS starting with version 3.4, and you can use your finger or the Apple Pencil (iPad only).
How do you merge entries on Day One?
Android is a mobile operating system.
- Swipe on an entry and tap the Multi-Select Tool (checkmark icon).
- Tap the circle next to each entry you want to move.
- Tap the folder icon with the arrow to choose a journal.
- Select the journal you want to move your entries to in the journal picker that appears.