Is there a way to reset the journey map?
Most map mods store the information in file names after the world or server address, so if you delete the folder “Journeymap” inside your modpack folder, it will be recreated when you load up your world.
How do I delete a journey map?
If you don’t want to go through your install folders, you can do it in-game:
- Open your fullscreen map.
- Click the Actions button, which is on the far right.
- Click Delete Mape.
- Select All Dimensions.
How do I disable FTB maps?
Set “Minimap” to “disabled” in the inventory by clicking the map icon at the top left for “FTB Chunks” and the gear icon at the bottom left for “Settings.”
How do you get rid of the minimap in Minecraft?
Look for the “Rei’s Minimap” mod and edit it with “M” while in game. As far as I know, there is no way to disable it on the server.
How do you delete a waypoint in FTB Infinity?
It’s set to =, waypoints by default. Select the one you don’t want and delete it.
How do I use journey map?
The user journey mapping process is broken down into eight steps.
- Create a user persona.
- Define scenario and user expectations.
- Create a list of touchpoints.
- Take user intention into account.
- Sketch the journey.
- Consider a user’s emotional state during each step of interaction.
How do I claim more chunks in FTB?
The following are the precise steps I took:
- Shut down your server.
- Edit the /local/ftbutilities/ranks.json file.
- Inside the ranks.[rank of choice].permissions node, add the following (you can obviously change the numbers): “ftbutilities.chunkloader.max_chunks”: 250,
- Restart the server.
- Claim everything!
How do you open the map in FTB?
Press to open the Minimap menu in FTB Unleashed.
How do you toggle a Journeymap minimap?
Press the switch minimap preset key (the # key by default) to switch between minimap presets.
How do I turn off new dungeon maps?
You can disable the map button without disabling the arrow by using the mini map button to toggle the guide viewer, and when the guide viewer is not visible, the arrow will be hidden as well.
How do you remove waypoints from lunar client?
Also, there is a bug in the waypoints menu list where you can’t hide or unhide a waypoint if you scroll down too far.
- Make a random waypoint with ‘n’ after downloading, installing, and running Lunar Client with minecraft.
- Go to:
- Delete the existing “waypoints.json” and replace it with the download:
- Launch Lunar and minecraft.
What is FTB Ultimine?
This mod allows you to harvest multiple blocks at once by holding the / key (configurable in Controls, change FTB Ultimine key). 1.15 versions also render white lines around blocks that will be mined.